Gallipoli: This area is known for the war cemeteries and memorials for the Turkish and foreign soldiers killed during the World War I, around Canakkale Province in 1915. There are sunken ships, trenches, castles, towers and hundreds of remains of the war. In total, there are graves and memorials of around 250,000 Turkish soldiers, and 250,000 from Australia, New Zealand, England and France. Thousands of people visit the war cemeteries every year, and it is one of the most famous sites in Turkey.
Gallipoli Tour Travel Programme
Day 1 – Depart from Selcuk / Kusadasi @ 10:30 for Canakkale.
Arrival to Canakkale @ 19:00. Check into hotel. Overnight.
Day 2 – Breakfast. Depart from hotel for the GALLIPOLI TOUR @ 10:45
GALLIPOLI TOUR Visiting;
* Beach Cemetery ( John Simpson’s Grave )
* Anzac Cove
* Ari Burnu ( First Anzac landing place )
* Lone Pine Cemetery ( Australian Memorial )
* Johnston’s Jolly ( Walk in the Anzac trenches )
* View Shrapnel Valley * Turkish Memorial
* The Nek and Walker’s Ridge
* Chunuk Bair ( Main New Zealand Memorial )
After Gallipoli Tour bus for Istanbul. Arrival to Istanbul @ 22:00.